cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

part II updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends..

i have released the blocked invoice, but part II register is not been updated, kindly help...

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

to update part 2 entres you will have to post the excise invoice using trax j1iEX_P or J1IEX either of the one

Using ref doc as vendor invoice no or internal invoice no which ever your company follows.

But before that reverse the MIRO entries, MIRO need to done once you have posted the PArt 2 entries.

Regards

Sujoy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

No register updation happens at the time of miro.

If you want you can configure your excise group to capture and post excise invoice at time of MIGO.

In the two-step procedure, the excise clerk captures the incoming excise invoice. This means that the clerk enters the data, but the system does not yet create an entry in Part II of the appropriate excise register. Another user (the excise supervisor) checks the excise invoice and posts it. The system then creates a Part II entry.

capture excise J1IEX_C

In the one-step procedure, the excise clerk captures and posts the incoming excise invoice simultaneously. The system creates the Part II entry automatically. For that you have to configure the capture and post Excise invoice at MIGO for your excise group in SPRO.

Excise register updation has nothing to do with MIRO or invoice verification.

Regards

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RG23 A or C Part II Entries wont Update at the Time of MIRO.

When you Post Goods Receipt RG23A or C Part I Entries will be Updated since Part I is related to Quantities.

When you Capture and Post Excise Invoice thru J1IEX / J1IEX_C and J1IEX_P then RG23A or C Part II Entries will be Updated since Part II is related to Amounts.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

RG23A or C Part II does not get updated automatically. For this you have to following the below mentioned procedure;

1. J1IEX - Capture & Post Excise Invoice (Excise Invoice status should be "Posted")

2. J2I5 - Extract RG23A or C Part II for that particular period

3. J2I6 - Check RG23A or C Part II Excise Register for that particular period

Note: - It has nothing to do with Release of Blocked LIV Documents.