cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Gurus for your valuable advice (must mention Rajesh and Laximipathi)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

First of all thanks for your time to time advice for My SAP career.

At one stage I was struggling for certification (SCM Functional) then almost one year for consulting job.

but eventualy I got break in consulting .

I got job in a support project(SD &MM) .

I must appriciate Rajesh Banka and Laximipathi and other gurus for their valuable advice .

Its going to be big challange and very important step for me.

I kindly seek support from you gurus for my intial survival .

I would appriciate and would be very thankful if you can send test mail to amodv2003atyahoo.com with your contact details so in case of emergency I could mail you directly .

I gusess you gurus would have gone through this stage at some time , I hope you would keep supporting me.

Thanks a lot again!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amod,

Congratulations...!!!!!

It is very nice to hear the same.......

A small suggestion : please post all your real time queries in this forum, it will be very useful you as wells for all of us.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

congrats amod ..best of luck with ur project..

Edited by: bj525 on Oct 6, 2008 4:20 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amod

Hearty congratulations on your achievement and wish you all success in your new endeavour.

It is also very happy to note this forum is helping thousands of SAPians and I am really proud that my contributions are also there to some extent.

Please post all your live issues in this forum and as usual, you will continue to get goods support from all of us. In fact, everybody would be interested to answer new issues which were not answered already.

Last but not least, please spell the name correctly which I have been keep requesting so many members but only few are taking care of this !!!!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for misspell Lakshmipathi !!!!!!!

From next time I will definately take care of that.