cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame work PR UOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While the Market is trying to test the Framework PR a UOM is coming as AU which I tried to know what the AU is but couldn't find any Description For it. We need to have the EA as the default UOM.

The issue is when trying to convert the framework PR to a FO PO it gives us an error message that the unit of measure AU cant be converted to EA (eaches) and the default UOM in the FO PO is EA.

Please suggest from where we can do settings to come default items..

regards

subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AU = activity unit.

If you cannot find a description, then it is just not translated (transaction CUNI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One more thing i obesrved is in MMR.. the varience order unit is mentioned like 1--- active

regards,

subbu

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure that the frame work requisition has a material number?

I can only create a frame work order for item category Limit.

And in this case I get message ME 019 telling me that I can only use this item category without a material number.

What material type has your MMR? Is it DIEN?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c3/72cbf155cd11d189660000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

It comes from the Material master...You can change there also...

Also check whether the MMR and PIR has the same unit??

Also maintain exchange rates for both in OB08...

Hope it helps....

regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thething is in MMr it was maintained as EA.. but while creating PR ..by default it is coming as AU..

while converting the PR to PO the error message is coming...he framework PR to a FO PO it gives us an error message that the unit of measure AU cant be converted to EA (eaches) and the default UOM in the FO PO is EA

regards

subbu