cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

texts on output

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts, pls help advise how to make texts showed on output? Many thx.

E.g. for the standard output type delivery note (LD00), 'material sales text' for delivery item can be showed. But I need to show 'header texts', such as 'form header'; and to show 'recv. point' in the 'loading and shipment' tab page on the delivery note.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The header text will be printed in the SAP standard LD00 output. The others will not be printed and if these are required to be printed then take the help of ABAPer to copy the smartform LE_SHP_DELNOTE and make the necessary changes.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you're interested in more technical details - there is standard FM ''READ_TEXT' that allows to get texts from SD documents into layouts.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, many thx for all yr kind advice.

Hi Mahesh, would u pls advise further how to customize?

Hi GSL, no header texts seem to be indicated on the output preview of LD00. Well, I will take yr advice if other solutions don't work.

Hi Dominik, would u pls provide more details as I'm not familiar with that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

''READ_TEXT' is a Function Module which you can call from any ABAP program.

This includes printing programs etc. If you want to get familiar with Function Modules - I suggest to go to SAP help.

But if you have abaper, I am sure he should be able to help/implement what is needed.

Basic help for FMs:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/9f/db988735c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/content.htm

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik, many thx for your kind advice.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Discuss with your ABAP'er about your exact requirement so that he can add the logic for the same in the output program.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Why don't u use Text object Delivery(LIKP) and Shipping (VBBK) and do customization.

that will solve ur problems.

thanks

Mahesh