cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making ESR AND CE work on CE7.1 -> System Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have a strange problem. I'm using the CE7.1 Server with J2EE, Composition Platform, and ESR installed on it. Today I found out that a lot aof problems I had with the Server are based on the System Template asigned in the configtool. If I use CE_Composition_Environment_production_full VC works really fine, but the ESR is not accessible. If I use CE_Enterprise_Service_Repository_production_full the ESR works fine but the VC is really unusable (and JSPAM updates only work partially). Now I ask myself if there is any way to make the VC AND the ESR work fine. Is there for example any way to migrate the two templates in a new one?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Allready found the answer. I needed to use the Complete_Stack Template. I hope this hasn't sideeffect caused by uninstalled components..

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No, it doesn't uninstall components, just enables / disables them. More info: [Configuration Templates|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/45/b9c004e0d82733e10000000a155369/frameset.htm].

\-- Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the misunderstanding I meant that configurations are made for components which aren't installed at all. But until now everything seems to work properly.