cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

****How to come out of the infinite loop by passing a perticular message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can You Pl expalin me in detail "How to come out of the infinite loop by passing a perticular message in BPM Scenarios"

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's explained here (under Message-Dependent Loop):

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your link...

I does not provide much information to me.

If any of the experts worked on Comming out of the infinite loop using the message,Please poest me the step by step approach to srinivas5780 at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Potharaju,

For this al you need to do is define an IP with two branches. One of the branch receives message of a particular type only. And the other branch is used for stopping the message processing. This is achieved using the correlation. Correlation makes sure that the message of the first type goes to the first branch only and that the message of second type should go to the second branch only. Now when the message of the second type is received, the control comes out of the infinite loop.

Hope it makesit clear.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Can you Please Elobarate....

Based on what codition does it come out of the infinite loop.

What does the stop message contain .I meen the structure to stop the message.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Potharaju,

The condition itself is the receipt of the message, i.e, the condition is that the message processing should stop when a msg of second type si received. Lets say your first message is ORDERS idoc. You collect all the order idoc and stop the processing as soon as the Invoice idoc is received. Here invoice idoc is the second message. For this, use the Idoc type in the payload for correlation. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Sanjeev.