cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expanded data in Advanced Search for UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

what I wonder to know if where I can remove/change fields which compare if I click on the triangle on the left side of a promotion ID in the Advanced Search Result view.

At the present moment if I click on it I can see three sets of data: one for product of the Trade Promotion, one for Casual Product and the last one for Trade Spend.

If, for example, I want to delete the row for trade spend, how can I do it?

Full of point for an helpful answer!...

Thanks a lot,

best regards,

A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

CarstenKasper
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is quite hard for me to understand you problem.

What I believe your problem is:

In the result list, there is a tree view. When you expand one hierarchy level you get three entries on the level below. You want to get rid of one of these entries.

I would have a look at the result context node. it is of type tree and most of the time the hierarchy levels are rendered by BOL relations. Have a look into the methods that get the children for each node (something like GET_CHILDREN).

cheers Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

I will try to explain it better.

So when I search a Trade Promotion I have a little tringle on the left of the link to the Trade Promotion and clicking on it I can see the three objects I told you. I also had a look to the correspond context node and I found in the context node ADVANCEDSEARCHRESULT for TPMOE component the method GET_SUB_CNODE_DEFINITIONS the three calls to the three objects.

Is it the right path?

If I would like to hide one of them I should work in this method?

Thanks a lot,

best regards,

A.

CarstenKasper
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

in this component is a different kind of tree view used. Have not seen this one before.

On a first glance I would redefine the method you found and comment the entry you do not want to have. This should keep the context node from being created.

cheers Carsten

Answers (0)