cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR against Purchase order in KAnban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have used replenishment strategy as using purchase orders and after maintaining the required elements i made kanban card empty but when i am doing GR against that PO it is not increasing stock neither turning kanban green / full

Please heelp in this regard

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First create one sequence through OM16 transaction.

Then move to define activity status change then select that sequence and define "Empty --> Full" and activate check box "Action goods receipt".

Attach this sequence to in ur control cycle then execute it will work.

It means when ever u change the bin status from Empty to Full then system will do the GR automatically.

Or

It will work reverse also like do the GR bin status will changes from "Empty to Full"

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay thanks for ur reply

yes i have maintained status sequence with two status only empty and full but when i am doing GR against PO which got created when i made the bin empty ,it is givining me message that No kanban element exists .

as u have said that i have to tick -

>Then move to define activity status change then select that sequence and define "Empty --> Full" and activate check box "Action goods receipt".

please can u tell me where i have to do this setting as mentioned above taken from ur reply

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay thanks a lot

yes i got that

it worked )

thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please close the thread

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using one calculation profile in kanban calculation

i have lead time of 4 days and this material is having dependent requirement of 3000 pcs

after using pk07 it is giving me proposal of maximum no of kanban

but i am not able to understand on waht basis it has done this calculation , i mean what and how exactly it is doing this ??

i understand formula given but how it is done ??

Please help me in this regard

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay

this is in same regard i mean '+" and '-' sign in kanban

as u said it will work vice versa it means when i scanning my kanban card from supplier to green / FULL then it would automatically do GR for the same amount as mentioned on the kanban card yse it turns green but negative sign remains there

and when i do the actual Gr for the PO of that kanban card it then removes negative sign

I want to avoid this i dont want double process i just want scan to bring material in and that too in desired stock quality stock or some other I mean where i can specify the receiving storage location for external procured part .

please help in this regard

Regards

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. check the status sequence defined in Control Cycle.

Whether status sequence is defined for status Empty---> Full or between empty and full any other optional status is defined i.e. transit etc.

Verify the same and select proper status sequence which fulfills your purpose of status change from Empty to Full.

Try above and revert back if problem still persists.

Regards,

Tejas