cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination with base pricing condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

got a question regarding the Output determination..

In the outptut type i.e order confirmation and change order confirmation, it is showing the the base price condition type i.e PR00.

But the client wants it to pick up the condition type material discount k004...

is it possible ? because what my understanding was that the output types typically picks the base condition type PR00.

but the client wants it to pick up this K004..

can anyone say how to do this....

thanx in advance,

sourav

I

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are taking about BA00 output condition and their program RVADOR01 and form RVORDER01 that was designed like that.If you want any amendments in the copy the same and make a new program and form with prefix Z or Y.

Now ask your technical team(ABAP) saying that take value from VBAK-KNUMV and put this value in KONV-KNUMV then take KO04 condition value from the list in the form for ex: "ZRVORDER01" and then print it.

Please get back to me if you need any clarifications.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Pricing procedure configuration there is a column Print, where for each condition you may specify if and how the condition should be printed. There is good documentation (F1) available on this field. Clear this field on PR00 and set to 'a' (or any other applicable value) for K004. This change will affect all the documents that are using the same pricing procedure though.

Otherwise either the output processing program or the form (both names may be found in the Output configuration) will have to be changed or, if the standard ones are being used, those will have to be copied as the custom (Z...) objects and then modified accordingly.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saurav,

You can print any condition type in the output type. YOu only have to tell this reqmt to your technical guy. He will do the coding for that program which is linked to the output type. You can test it once and then give it to the client.

0 Kudos

You can ask your Abaper to include the K004 condition type (give the field name) in the SMART FORM