cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound abap proxy class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I previously succeeded in importing a standard software component for e-recruitment into PI. I was then able to associate this with my own software component in the SLD and create datatype enhancements for the standard SWC in my SWC.

After that I was able to re-generate a standard proxy class in the e-recruitment system to contain my datatype enhancements.

I did this a while back and now I have some additional datatype enhancements I want to do and then re-generate the proxy class.

Here the problem is: When I try to do this again, I get prompted for a SSCR key for the standard class.

Any suggestions? I was previously able to do the datatype enhancements without any SSCR key needed.

Thanks,

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check whether the guid of swcv in sld and in the pi is same.It might be changed due to data type enhancement.This might be the reason.

regards,

ujjwal kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ujjwal, Thanks for your reply.

I checked it for both my homemade SWCV and the standard SAP one, they both match.

Is there any other data I need to provide here for you to be able to suggest something?

\Dan

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

You might be trying to change some standard sap objects thats why sscr key is required.

you can refer to SAP Note 33154 for sscr details.

regards,

ujjwal kumar