cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RapidInstaller error

Former Member
0 Kudos

During NW04s RapidInstaller I get errorlog when I chosed ABAP User that exited.

WARNING 2008-10-06 17:32:40.703

Execution of the command "C:\Program Files (x86)\sapinst_instdir\ERP\RI\INST\ERP60\ORA\install\jlaunch.exe UserCheck.jlaunch com.sap.security.tools.

UserCheck "C:\Program Files (x86)\sapinst_instdir\ERP\RI\INST\ERP60\ORA\install\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\sapinst_instdir\ERP\RI\INST\ERP60\ORA\install\sharedlib;C:\Program Files (x86)\sapinst_instdir\ERP\RI\INST\ERP60\ORA\install" -c sysnr=00 -c ashost=192.168.3.101 -c client=800 -c user=SAPJSF -c XXXXXX -a checkOnly -u SAPJSF -p XXXXXX -message_file UserCheck.message" finished with return code -2. Output:

Reserved 1610612736 (0x60000000) bytes before loading DLLs.

How can I solve this probrem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look at the sapinst.log file (I'm not sure about the log name) and see a more detailed information so we could help you better.

Good luck,

Former Member
0 Kudos

That log is SAPINST.log.

I can not get more detale log.

Can I get any other log?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I think that the problem in naming of full path:

Try to change folder from "C:\Program Files (x86)\" to C:\sapinst for example.

You shouldn't use spaces in path, I faced with the same problem, but only with executed folder.

Point my answer if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

are you using a supported JDK version ?

Kind regards,

Andraes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a supported Java and ABAP version .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I think what Andreas asked for was the JDK version you are using for the installation, go to a command prompt (Start/run/cmd) and type from any place c:\java -version and tell us what you get.

If you have spaces in the path where you copied the installation CD's (Export, Kernel, etc) then you will get errors like this so it is good to take a look at it.

If you are using JDK 1.5 or 1.6 then that could be the problem, I really prefer to use 1.4.0.2_12 but a higher 1.4.0.2_XX could be OK (higher than 11).