Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User not able to see own personal Admin data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus;

I to give authorisation to a user so it is not able to view its own personal administration data but is able to view other employee data.

Please suggest the way to do this.

Thanks and regards

Tushar Pathak

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

you should be looking into object P_PERNR for your requirement. it allows you to do exactly what you want.

more specifically, the PSIGN value should E (exclude), the AUTHC value depends on other values already assigned to P_ORGIN objects and finally the INFTY / SUBTY values for the respective info/subtypes.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

you should be looking into object P_PERNR for your requirement. it allows you to do exactly what you want.

more specifically, the PSIGN value should E (exclude), the AUTHC value depends on other values already assigned to P_ORGIN objects and finally the INFTY / SUBTY values for the respective info/subtypes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

For his personal Administration, User Must have access ' I ' field value for PSIGN under Auth.Object P_PERNR,

R for Read and W for Change access for AUTHC field.

Hope this help in your Case.

Thanks

Raju

0 Kudos

hi raju,

I think tushar's requirement is about the user not being able to access his own personnel data. therefore, PSIGN = I should not be given for P_PERNR.

KR,

dimitri

0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Yes ,you are right, I wrongly see the Question.Thanks for Your help to User and me

0 Kudos

no problem, raju!