cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location for GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have one requirement in that our production plant is 1000 . All our sales activities are from Plant 1100 .The finished goods storage location FL01 is in 1100 . Shall we maintain a interim storage location IS01 or a production storage location PS01 in plant 1000 and then transfer the material to FL01. Or is it possible to transfer the material during GR through control key PM03 directly to the finished goods storage location FL01 in plant 1100 .Please advice.

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

Yes, it is possible. You need to maintain Special Procurment Key "80" for the material in Plant "1100". The procurement key should be defined with Procurement type "E", Special Procurement type "P" and Plant "1000".. this has to be done using transaction OMD9.

What this means is when a production order GR is done, it can be directly recieved in Plant 1100 in the required storage location.

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you in need of any more clarrification?

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dharma and Prasobh,

As you mentioned I maintained all the settings and when I convert the planned order in to production order in plant 1000, the following run time error occured GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED . Am I went anywhere wrong or it is a program error.I have maintained the following settings.

Plant 1100

Procurement type E with special procurement key 80

Availabilty check 02.

Strategy 40

Plant 1000

Procurement type E

Availabilty check 02.

Strategy 40

Regards,

Ram.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

Please check the defination of Special Procurment key "80" in Plant 1100.

Regards,

Prasobh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

This error is related some missing assignment of tables or data flows...your technical guys can easily resolve this as its run time error.

And check number of OSS note avilable for this.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dharma and Prasobh,

Thanks a lot for your solutions . I will come back if required.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To transfer the stock from production plant1000 to 1100 plant during GR, you can use spl.procurement key 80 in MRP2 view of material master (1100) . No need to maintain any spl.procurement key in prod plant (1000).

Regards,

Dharma