cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AED (Additional Excise Duty) - Excise Invoice - J1iin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

I am facing a problem when I create an excise invoice through J1iin, it is giving an error (message number 8i312). It says-

AED - 28Rs/- Credit is not matching with Dedit and difference is 28 Rs/-.

Infact 28 Rs/- is the Value of Education Cess.

Can you pl suggest why it is picking AED?

And, how to get control on this error? I checked the a/c determination settings in Logistics General> Tax on goods movement>A/c Assignment as per excise transactions.

Regards,

Sagar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What i can say from my knowledge is that

Go to Company code setting and find whether AED is activated or not and In register ID material AED is maintaned or not.

Thanks

mahesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to spro- log gen- tax on goods mvt - India - basic setting- det of exc duty- maintain excise defaults.

chk if aed cond type maintained here. If yes, then maintain rg23a part 2 register with some value greater than 28 rs or pla ac greater than 28 rs.

error is becoz pla doesn't have sufficient amt.

regards,

ak

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar

Once you go into J1IIN screen, click on Utilization button and see whether you could see "Balance Utilization" tab there. If not, keep clicking on pencil icon next to "Excise invoice type" so that at one stage, you can see the said tab.

Now compare the two tabs

- Excise details with

- Balance utilization

In both the columns, AED value should be equal. Maintain the value what is flowing in Excise details tab and now try to save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi