Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to File Scenario

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All Experts,

I need to perform a JDBC to file Scenario in which my source side will be a "MS - Access DataBase" and my target will be a File.

I need to know the "Exact Settings" for "Sender JDBC Adapter"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arkesh,

Did the settings work for you? It throws me the following error.

SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot open database '(unknown)'

The settings I used are:

JDBC Driver: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver

Connection: jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=D:\Data\Info\Test_DB.mdb

Please let me know if there is any error.

Thanks

Sai

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Its basic setting only .You can get the details over sdn and this link will help you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/22/b4d13b633f7748b4d34f3191529946/frameset.htm

regards,

ujjwal kumar

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at this blog:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

JDBC Driver : sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver

Connection : jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ= Full Path of DB file;

eg of full path:D:\USERS\OPS\OPS.mdb

just try this one.

Regards.

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you made a search on SDN, it is very simple to ask for help but self effort is also important.

I just entered "Sender JDBC adapter" in serch term and got 100s of links, one of them is here..

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

If people like me dont ask questions then who will give away the forum points to experts like you ?

)

I was jus kiddin'... Pls dont mind. The reason behind asking this silly question was that, i wanted to implement the Scenario within 20 - 30mins to see how it works as i was curious abt the sender JDBC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well never mind..

So you think getting the ans from sdn forum is faster then searching it by yourself.

Anyway have you got the solution??

Regards,

Sarvesh

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

I need ur help again. I want to perform a JMS to File Scenario. I need to know what will be my source and target messages and from where will the message be picked up ?

If you provide me the configuration of Sender JMS adapter, then also my query will be resolved as i havent worked on JMS before.

Kindly explain it to me details abt the sender JMS adapter configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arkesh,

The thread you created was for "JDBC to File Scenario" and you are asking for "JMS to File Scenario" , which are totaly different from each other.

Well, first you close this thread and then ask your question in new thread. As per SND "Rules & Engagement" you are not allowed to ask different questions in the same thread.

I hope you understand this.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to mention the following details in case of Ms-Access-XI-JDBC Integration

URL:jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=C:/XI/Workspace/xi_input.mdb

Jdbc Driver: jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver

or

URL: jdbc:odbc:<DSN Name>

Jdbc Driver :sun.jdbc.obc.JdbcOdbcDriver

Regards

Seshagiri