cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove show/hide group tree at inforview for cystal report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

I have 2 copies of Inforview install on 2 computers.

The first one, is my local comp. The display of cyrstal report at dynamic viewer is ok.

However on my second comp. The viewer will default to show the group tree stucture. I have tried to set the configuration at web.config. But it is still displaying the group tree structure.

Anyone could assist me?

Thanks and Regards,

Joni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Please re-post if this is still an issue to the SAP Business One Forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do we have any solution to this?

When I started using CR 2008 SP3 with designer with Visual Studio 2008, I am also facing the same issue. I want the preview panel having the group tree view to be hidden by default. Earlier with CR Basic for Visual Studio 2008, this was not the case.

Regards,

Kaushal Shah.

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

I would recommend posting this as a new thread.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I would like to close this thread. Using crystal report designer and selecting the File->Report options (and not File->Options) -> "Show Preview panel' solves the problem.

Thanks.

Kaushal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meant selecting/unselecting the checkbox displays/hides the preview panel.

Kaushal.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try changing the "Create Group Tree" property in the report under File, Report Options in the Crystal Report designer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Crystal Reports Basic 2008 for SAP Business One, and I don't have that option. Where else could it be?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Crystal Reports Basic 2008 for SAP Business One, and I don't have that option. Where else could it be?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried disabling the option "Show Preview Panel" (according to a screenshot I found, this option replaced the old "Create Group Tree" option) in Report Options, and that effectively eliminates the content of the group tree, however, the group tree panel still comes up and shows empty until it is hidden using the toolbar.

This is really annoying and I can't find any solution for it on the web. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Joerg.