cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic permit determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody guide me about automatic permit determination during maintenance order processing?

I know it can be possible by using permit class, how to test it?pls clarify.

User exit : IWO10007 Maint.order: Customer enhancement - permits in the order, what is the use of this user exit?

Regards,

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Permit class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Kedar

If you want to assign the permits automatically during the order processing. pl. follow the process.

1. Assign the permits to the equipment to which you want to have it & want to asign to the order which is created against the equipment.

2. While assigning it to the equipment please check box in the column proposal. sothat system will propose the permits at the time of order processing.

You have to select the proposal check box for the permits which you want you to be proposed during order processing on the equipment.

I hope this will resolve your /problem requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

approval of orders based on permits.....

"This method is used to automatically assign permits to MO based on maintenance activity types/planned cost of orders/actual cost of orders/estimated cost of orders....."

1.create ct04characteristicand maintain values or value ranges 10k-20k,30k-to40k of some range if your going to call permits on planning cost here in additional tab mention the tableCSEVPERMIT & any field names

ILART-Maintenance activity type

PKOSTEN for planning cost

USER4 for estimated cost

IKOSTEN for actual cost.

2.Create permit class and put the charc in permit class and for class type 049 maintain classification status in IMG.[Cross application components--> classification system->classes---->maintain object types and object keys(here plz read the note and maintain status for class type 049).

3.Create permits using IPMD and put category , order status and goto classification and maintain permit class and select particular charc value for that permit.

By the above process respective permits assume that you have given based on planned cost of the order get automatically assigned to the order,now you can maintain authorisation for the permit.Use eqpts which dont have permits and try this method......

Hope this might have met you requirement.

Plz try the same and let me know if you have any querries or no .If working give up points'''

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Puspa,

Thank u For your suggestion.

sorry boss, i could not under stand the things, kindly explain me .

my doubt is that ,

work pemits should be come automaticaly, whenever i make work order,according to planing cost.

Regards

Duraisamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dhanraj,

you can use structure CSEVPERMIT and PKOSTEN [planned costs] in add tab of CT04 and while creating permit you define the category , group , class , characters with value .....and further whether approval of permit is mandatory at relase or completion etc... now when ever u create MO then order data is compared with permits and tht respective permits get attached and they should be issue before u release the MO other wise does not get released.... process given is pretty clear kindly check and revert back

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pushpa. Thianks for your shared information. I given points.

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may want to review note 331093 concerning use of permits,

as indicated fields in structure CSEVPERMIT can be used to determine the permit.

See also [SAP Help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/b8/6cc5371e5db25fe10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm]

-Paul