cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage location is not coming automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have one issue where storage location is not coming automatically into the sales order, because of that order is not confirming automatically. can you please guide us to confirm the order automatically.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Whatevr is discussed is 100% truth.If u want to have Storage location automatically at sales order level u can do it by user exit.

Programme is MN45AFZ.

USER EXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

Include VBAP-LGORT=TVCOL-LGORT

save and execute the process.

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Storage Location is determined at Delivery Level

Picking location / storage location determination: - MALA, RETA, MARE

u2022 MALA: - determination based on the shipping point, the delivering plant, and the storage location (Material master-plant data/storage 1)

u2022 RETA: - Determination based on the delivering plant, situation, and the storage condition.

u2022 MARE: - First MALA then RETA

Thanks

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reddy,

Storage loc will not be determianed in the sales order. It will be porposed in the delivery.

If you still want to propose it in the order, then youhave to use a userexit to do that in MV45AFZZ.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Storage location is normally not determined in sales order

It is determined only in delivery

If you want storage location to be determined for sales order then you have to use userexit

If storage location is specified manually in sales order then it is copied into delivery

Otherwise it is determined using either MALA,RETA or MARE rules which we specify in delivery doc type

THIS IS STANDARD SAP

I think the userexit to get it determined in sales order is MV45AFZZ. Pls check it as i havent used this userexit so far

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Oct 6, 2008 3:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, have you implemented any exit for determining st.loc at sales order level? if yes, then kindly check for all the materials in your sales order Storage Condition is been maintained or not {in plant/storage1 data view}. Also, check if any z-table is been used for st.loc determination at SO level.

Do let me know.

Hrishi