cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment format - payment advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following problem: we have a company code in CZ. The payment run creates payment advises for every payment. Now we have the requirement that an advise should be printed out only from e.g. 4 items on. In the customizing I changed the note to payee and also developed a function module to reference to the table t042e. But nothing solves the problem. The payment advises are printed for every payment item. I think that this is "hard" coded in the payment format? but how can I find this code? And is it possible to change it?

Thanks for your answers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

I think this can be solved using customization. Go to Finatial Accounting> Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Payments --_ Automatic Outgoing Payments > Maintenance of company code dat for a payment Method - In this point you should look for the section "Payment advice note upward of-lines"

Here do the apropriate modifications

Best Regards

João Fernandes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

I think you are not correct. The customizing in the transaction FBZP is valid only when you are using the "classical payment programs", like RFFxxx. By using the Payment medium workbench these settings are ignored by SAP.

Best regards

Alex