Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple ALVs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to display say, 2 ALVs in the same page. I am using the FM REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY to display the first table and in the end-of-list event i am displaying the second table.

My problem is when i double click, the fieldname of rs_selfield variable is populated only in the first table. If i double click in the 2 table then all values are populated except the fieldname. Any suggestion to overcome this? Thanks.

Best Regards.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you can use :

REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_INIT

REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_APPEND

REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_DISPLAY

The above function modules will help you display 2 alvs in the same screen.

Regards,

Pramod

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but my problem is not displaying 2 alvs in one page, its coming fine.. well i started with alv block only. In that the fieldname doesn't get populated atall when i double click for the interactive alv.

Additional information for the ALV list problem is,

I am using the same layout variable (wa_layout) for the FM twice, except that, when i call the FM 2 time, i add the value (to display in the same page)

wa_layout-list_append = 'X'.

If i don't add this value for the 2nd time, that is same value for both the calls, then the tables are displayed in 2 pages (which is not my requirement), but the fieldname get populated fine for both the tables.

Please suggest.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos

any suggestions ....?

0 Kudos

Hi,

When you called your Block list you appended 2 layouts right ?

Were you handling the User command for both the Layouts in a single form routine? I think there might have been some mistake while handling the Form routine.

Regards,

Pramod

0 Kudos

Only when i give the User command routine in Init FM, it was working. I tried populating user command in the events table of the Append FM, but of no use. It wasn't triggering. So, since i have used in the Init FM, it's the same for both the tables....

0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont this you have User command in REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_APPEND.

So you have to use the user command in the REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_INIT only. DId you say you did not get the field name and table name when you double clicked.

Regards,

Pramod

0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

I didn't get the fieldname only, the rest of the values are coming good. But i need the fieldnam as well, since my calculations are based on that...

Best Regards.

0 Kudos

If required, I can paste the code here...

0 Kudos

I would suggest you to choose the OOALV, show the two ALV Grid on single screen, and handle them.

Check this thread