cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

process to send capital asset(machines etc) to vendor on loan basis .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Our client wants to send capital assets like machines to vendor on loan basis . Earlier they were sending it with 57f4 challan but that way excise was not captured .But now they want to capture excise during sending . How to map this scenario in SAP .

The capital asset is maintained as non valuated .

So when I am trying to do goods issue in MB1B/541 and trying to capture it in j1is ,excise is not capturing .Any other way of doing it .

Regards

Abhijit Das

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better follow the Returns PO Cycle to cover this scenario;

1. ME21N - Create a Returns PO for Machines (Activate "Returns" indicator for PO line item). Here specify the Tax Code of Excise Duty.

2. MIGO - Goods Receipt > Purchase Order (Returns PO) (Here system will hit Mvmt type "161" and you can also select Un-restricted/blocked stock from where you want to return the stock)

3. J1IS u2013 Excise Invoice Other Movements

Here click on u201Ccreateu201D button to create an outgoing excise invoice and reverse the CENVAT Amount.

Here put all details as below and Press u201CEnteru201D.

Ref.doc.type - MATD, Doc Number - Material document No of 161 mvmt, Doc Year, Series Group, Excise Group, Vendor

Here check BED, ECS and SECess values to be reversed and click on u201CSaveu201D button to post the excise invoice.

4. J1IV - Post and Print Outgoing Excise Invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tested your scenario in development . But in J1IS taxes are not coming automatically ? Is there any problem with asset material ? Because while creating PO I have selected accnt assgn category as A .

Regards

Abhijit

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

During GR chose "no excise entry"...This used because you are use return...

Then in J1IS u create the excise invoice and

then post in J1IV

hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Pankaj,

After sending the material to vendor ,suppose after using the material for some time when the vendor will return our material how to capture this scenario in SAP .

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

ur paying the excise duty while sending the asset out from ur premises.

in that case J1IS is the only option but do declare 541 movt type as movt type involving excise in CIN setting.

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While I am trying to capture excise in J1IS excise is not flowing . I have maintained the material as non valuated as it is a capital good .In J1ID I have taken material type asset .

I want to capture excise while sending this material out on loan basis .

Regards

Abhijit