Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project definition system status change details

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear PS experts,

Request, kindly let me know which report is available to show the system status change from

crtd to rel

rel to teco

teco to clsd

we would like to analyse which date or period the system status changed thru edit-status

from crtd to rel

rel to teco

teco to clsd

we don't use any user status.

i have checked cn60 & all reports from cn41 to cn47, but i don't get any report states about the change details of system status.

pl help

srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you wish to develop custom report, tables CDHDR and CDPOS will help.

Regards

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

without touching tables, is there any std report which shows the changes against system status taken place?

pl help

thanks & regards

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

No standard report. Look at table JEST for object PD*.

Regards

Sreenivas

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanx,

can u pl tell me about cn60 std report, does this use for system status change or any other purpose, pl let me what purpose this report is available for us.

i wanted to know only the changes taken place in project definition with regard to crtd to rel or rel to teco or teco clsd, there should some report which will give this data without touching the tables.

pl help

regards

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srihari,

Try to create querry using querry reporting ...

use sq01,sq02,sq03 tcodes

1.create user in sq03,

2.create infoset in sq02, and generate that and back again in sq03 assign user group to infoset .

3.In sq01 create a querry using the infoset developed in sq02.

4.In infoset u select the table as suggested by others and the fields.

Ther is not development involved in this ....

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

CN60 report will not give system status chage history. It is for basic data changes like Project Type, Company Code etc.

U have to develop a report for that.

Venkat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Hello Srihari

Solution 1:

Step 1: Before creating project go to project profile (T Code - OPSA) there are two flags for Change documents, one is generic, and another is specific for Status Management. Need the second one to be active. Need to tick mark change document in the Status management screen. Then you can find the when and who changed the status

Step 2: Go to Cj20n --> click on the WBS / network activity (for which you want to see the status change track.) --> Edit menu > Status> system/ user status (system will take you to change status screen) --> go to extra menu --> change document --> all (system will take you to change documents in status management) use 'all changes' tables for your analysis.

Solution 2:

Step 1: Use T code-SE11. Open PROJ table and select OBJNR field, use contents icon. now enter project definition and fetch the object number of Project definition (PROJ-OBJNR) or open PRPS table and select OBJNR field, use contents icon. now enter WBS and fetch the object number of WBS (PRPS-OBJNR) and pass object number in JCDS table and you can see the status change details.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Bhoomika SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In CJ20N you can see the details of status changes. Go to system status screen ("i" button)- Extras-Status changes

Do not think that there is any report which records the changes in status.

Regards