cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IS in return delivery..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

While doing return delivery to vendor ,I created return PO and I have done MIGO for the same in excise tab I have slected capture excise .

But after that in J1IS excise duty values are not flowing .Where I did mistake guide me ..

Thanks

MM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try in post J1IEX, as you are already capture these values in MIGO. Here return po thier so post thrugh J1iex.

J1IS is using for vendor return create through MBRL/migo (cancel) material document reference.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Assign Tax code to company code in--

SPRO->logistics general->tax on goods movement->india->basic setting->determination of excise duty->con.based excise determination--->assign tax code to company code

then Maintain condition records in FV11.

And Maintain data in J1ID.

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

here we are TAXINJ method ..

for where have to do the setting

Thanks

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For return delivery in J1ID maintain chapter ID, Material & chapter Id & Material Assesable Value.

Once GR is done create out going excise invoice with refernce to material document using transaction code J1IS.

Enter all the parameters i.e. Doc type: MATD, Doc No , Doc year, series group, Excise group and Vendor.

In the next screen If assesable value is maintained in J1ID, system picks that value here and just enter percentage of BED,Ecess and SEcess and save the document.

Regards

M P D Kamath