cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Document Service does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I am on my final error in my integration of a BI 7.0 system to the portal. I have already configured and tested the adobe connection from my site http://mdcsap08.maniladc.com:50000/AdobeDocumentServices/Config and it works fine.

In the support desk tool for integration into the portal, there is export check error relating to adobe. Here is the error:

ADS does not work.(Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://MDCSAP08:50000/AdobeDocumentServices/Config?style=document")

Im thinking that my problem is, my support desk tool is pointing to a different URL address (that I had an issue before as well for the integration and is now fixed). It is still pointing to my old URL which is not an FQDN. Is there a parameter or somewhere I can tell it to point to the updated URL? or what do you think the problem is? I've checked the forums and sapnotes already but I havent found a solution to my problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for you're support. I sorted it out. Basically the password in SM59 was incorrect.

Sorry have no way of giving points as this thread is already closed.

regards

dilanke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Thanks for the answer. its now solved!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

I have the same issue. Wondering what exactly you did?

thanks and regards

dilanke

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that you have the default port 50000 for your JAVA stack. Have you checked the RFC in Transaction SM59 where your ADS HTTP Connection to External Server with connection type G is located.

In the Technical settings tab, check the target host which is the server and the service number which should be the set to port 50000.

Big Note: You need to make sure that the login and password for ADSUSER are the same in the RFC (SM59) and in the Visual Adminstrator (Web Services Security Provider).