cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF02- Taxcode invalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have created an inovie but a.c document is not generated.

while iam trying to release this manually by going VF02 iam getting the error ' Taxcode in procedure TAXSG is invalid'.

what does it means, how can resolve this isse.

cheers,

sumith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith

It seems some wrong tax code has flown into your billing due to which the issue.

To check this, go to VF02, input the billing document and execute. From there go to condition tab, block the condition type UTXJ and click on blue lens at the bottom left screen. See what tax code is flowing.

Go to VK12, input UTXJ and see whether for the correct combination, the same code is maintained. I have a feeling, it is not the same.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipathi,

i checked the material code i found that i have not maintained the taxcode in the condition record, now i amintained the condition record,

so now if i want to refresh what should i do?

shall i cancel the invoice and generate one more invoice or any other way is there?

sumith

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith

No you have to cancel the billing, reverse PGI and then go to sale order and again go to condition tab. There check whether the condition type UTXJ is flowing. Most probably, it is not. So click on "Update" button at the bottom screen and again click on "G". Now see whether the condition type is flowing in sale order. If so, you can proceed.

But ensure that the validity dates in UTXJ is within the sale order date. Otherwise, you have to change either of the date accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS

Did you issue is resolved? becasue i have similr issue with tax code.plesse do me the needful

thanks

sunitha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear P.S.

Please check the follwing setting in IMG;

IMG>Finacial accounting>FA Global setting>Tax on Sales and Purchases>Basic Settings>

1.Check Calculation Procedure

2. Assign Country to Calculation procedure

and you may check the account determination as well. These settings can solve your doubt.

Regards,

Bharat B

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to FTXP and maintain ur tax code. later on FV11 there maintain record for that w.r.t. relevent table field like domestics.

go to VK11 ther locate MWST/UTXJ and maintain the record.

Also go to csutomosong area to check out company code setting.

SPRO-Ref IMG-Log-General-Tax on Goods Moovement- India-Company code settings.

Thanks

mahesh