cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with BI-Accelerator for WebI reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We were trying to test the performance of the Queries with huge volumes of data using BIA.

We have built the indexes on cubes and tried to run webi reports based on universes on the BeX queries on indexed cubes.

Problem is:

1. When we Run Query from BEx/BO WEB-I we do not get any data in RSDDSTATDM table and we canu2019t conclude that whether the query is hitting BIA or not.

2. BEx report executes with better performance with BIA switched on and we assumed that it might be hitting BIA but We need to know when we look in database and confirm the same.

3. When we use the same query and Build universe and create BO WEB- I Report on top of that u2013 It runs for 15 u2013 17 min and does not return any data. ( We have done the setting to avoid Partial result issue)

4. If we remove the column with highest granularity , Query executes somehow and returns data but still we are not getting any data in RSDDSTATDM .

Can you please suggest how exactly we need to confirm whether our WebI query is hitting the BIA & why it returns no data(or improves the performance) if we select lowest level of granularity?

Thanks,

Phani.

Edited by: Shesha Phani Sontam on Oct 6, 2008 1:48 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

IngoH
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest that you open a case with SAP support to take a look at the details on the BI Accelerator

ingo

Answers (0)