Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A requirement for the reconciliation process between the invoice and purchase order is to have the purchase order item on the billing document. To meet the requirement to include purchase order item, the values must be added on the Sales Document line item. An extension will need to be developed to add the PO Item when the Billing Request is saved.

Due to the cardinality of the Service Materials and Purchase Orders and Service Orders, there will only be one line item per Purchase Order. Therefore the line item value will always be u201C10u201D.

The Logic is to populate the field, POSEX, on the billing request line item with u201C10u201D when the request is saved during the DP95 run.

Sales Document Types for which this extension pertains are ZSCR and ZSDR.

for this requirement which BADI/user exit i need to take

thanks

Pallavi

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

Try implementing USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP as a form exit in include RV60AFZC and populate VBRP internal table.

Regards,

Rudra

0 Kudos

hi

Actually i want to update the data into vbap-posex, i.e into va02 transaction.

just goto

va02->there give order number-> select item over view on the top it will root to inside, there we will find purchase order item, that is coming from vbap-posex. There i need to hardcode the value as '10' .

The Logic is to populate the field, POSEX, on the billing request line item with u201C10u201D when the request is saved during the DP95 transaction run.

In DP95 we will get credit memo and debit memo.

Thanks

Pallavi M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in include MV45AFZZ and populate XVBAP then.

0 Kudos

hi

I tried putting break-point in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE exit, but its not entering into this exit. so i hope it wont work for that.

In same include USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK and USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP, is these exits are useful or not, please check and let me know, because vbak exit was working if i putted break-point inthat.

thanks

Pallavi