Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add field in T-code MKVZ for email address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is it possible to add in transaction MKVZ the field "e-mail address"?

For us it is important to understand if our vendor codes have this field filled, for sending the communications through e-mail to suppliers.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ramprasad

5 REPLIES 5

naveen_kumar116
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In version 6 u can enhace the particular program...u have the enhance icon behind check icon....

there u can enhance standard program add ur field in selection screen...

naveen_kumar116
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In version 6 u can enhace the particular program...u have the enhance icon behind check icon....

there u can enhance standard program add ur field in selection screen...

0 Kudos

Enhance table MERE_OUTTAB_MKVZ with an append using exaclty the names on LFA1.

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to enhance the transaction code MKVZ now and I found your helpful answers. Thanks! I want to contribute myself, with an additional technical option, that you have.There is possible to activate the business function LOG_MMFI_P2P, since ECC 6.0 EHP4. The BF contains the enhancement spot ES_BADI_ME_REPORTING and the BAdI ME_CHANGE_OUTTAB_CUS. The BAdI-Interface Method IF_EX_ME_CHANGE_OUTTAB_CUS~FILL_OUTTAB can be implemented, to display additional fields in the result list.

You can combine both possibilities, the enhancement of the selection screen as described and the enhancement of the result list with the BAdI-Implementation.

former_member800123
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am unable to display additional fields in vendor list in MKVZ tcode. Kindly help