cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Purpose Ledger: create P&L statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have just activated the special purpose ledger and I need to generate the P&L report from the special purpose ledger. There is balance sheet report: S_P6B_12000123 for special purpose ledger, but I can't find any report for P&L.

Any idea if there is any P&L statement for Special Purpose Ledger?

I am also exploring to create the P&L statement using report painter, however the table GLTPC is not updated with the special purpose ledger data. Can you please share, what table capture the data required for P&L statement? If it is the same table GLTPC, how to update the special purpose ledger data into that table?

Thank you very much in advance for your kind assistance.

rgds,

Dahlia Tan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dahlia Tan,

You can view BS + P/L for SGL with S_P6B_12000123.

You juz need to make sure you choose the correct Ledger (Under Furhter Selections TAB)

and change the "Balance Sheet Type" to 3 ( Under Special Evaluations TAB)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kokkuan,

We use the S_P6B_12000123 for balance sheet report, however we can't use this report for P&L as we need the profit center information.

Therefore I am trying to create the P&L report using report painter based on GLPCT table. The problem is I can't get the GLPCT table updated with the special purpose ledger.

thanks for the info.

Dahlia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Actually, the Special Purpose Ledger is being captured through Zee tables. If you check the SPRO settings of SPL, you can find the same. By using this Zee table, you can create report painter report. Since, I am not having system in front of me, I could not able to support you with specific details. Pl excuse me. Trust this helps much! Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli & Ashok,

Thanks to both of you for the quick respond.

Eli, the GLT(0/1/2/3) tables doesn't contain data for ledger ZI. This ledger ZI is the data that we created for the Special Purpose Ledger. Any possible missing customization step that cause the table GLT(0/1/2/3) was not updated with the special purpose ledger data?

Ashok, I am not clear about the Zee table. Can you please kindly provide more detail information?

Thank you very much.

rgds,

Dahlia

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dahlia,

Try to see what you have customized in GCI3 for FI-SL (table type - TT - totals). Then, create a library based on this table (GR21) and create your reports.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli.

I checked GC13 and I can see many tables including the following tables:

Table Name Type Name

GLTPC TT Profit Center Accounting

GLT0 TT G/L account master record transaction figures

GLT1 TT Local General Ledger Summary Table

GLT2 TT Consolidation totals table

GLT3 TT Summary Data Preparations for Consolidation

However these tables are not updated with the special purpose ledger data.

I suspect because of the field movement assigned to the ledger. Currently the field movement assigned is 0F00, which have the following setting:

Receiver Table GLFUNCT Totals table with functional area for IDES

Sender table ACCHD ACCIT_GLX ACCCR

Usage Direct posting from FI, AM, MM, SD

So I believe what missing is the field movement for the posting of CO data (Profit center accounting data). Can you share what field movement to use for posting the profit center accounting data into Special Purpose Ledger?

Thanks a lot.

Dahlia

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dahlia,

Normally, you should have your Z-table for FI-SL. Don't you have it?

Regards,

Eli

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dahlia,

For FI-SL, check GCI3 table definition for the SL. Choose the summary table that you've configured.

Regards,

Eli