cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity Requirement Simulation from PM Plans (IP19)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to see the capacity requirements to fulfil our scheduled PM plan obligations (in hours per work centre).

So far I was looking at IP19 which allows you to do something like this but I don't like that you can only see the capacity requirements for work centres specified in the task list. I would like to see it for the main work centre specified in the PM plan.

Any ideas highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Tobi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tobi,

What version are you working with?

The reason I ask is that there is an upgraded version of IP19 in ECC6 (ECC5 too ???). This may give the details you require..

PeteA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

we are still on R/3 4.6c - but I just had a look at IP19 on ECC6 and it seems that it also only takes the work centre from the task list to measure the capacity requirements.

Regards,

Tobias

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes you are true as per SAP for IP19 it only takes the workcenter from the task list operation only ,i think for your requirement you can use CM50

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thyagarajan,

I had a look at CM50 already. But the problem I found there is that I was only able to get capacity requirements from Service Orders that were already called. I'm looking for something that gets the requirements from the PM plan (both called and uncalled objects).

Any idea if this is possible in CM50 and a hint how if I missed it?

Thanks for your help.

Tobi

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can check in CM50 which will display the workcenter capacity load specified in the operation of the workorder generated through maintenance plan.

i have check it is displaying both the planned and unplanned .check in the order header whether the capacity is check marked in the dates row

regards

thyagarajan