cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide detailed navigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to hide detailed navigation. when i m clicking the role it should maximize in the place of detailed navigation.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Below is a resolved post about hidding DN. Although the title stated about remove, the discussion and resolved steps are for hidding the DN. You will be able to find your sultion in the midde suggestion.

Hope that helps and award points for helpful suggestions.

Ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Do you have any iViews in Detailed Navigation Tab?

If so,

then go to that particular iView, there is a property called, Initial state of Navigation panel.

set it to, close.

This is keep the detailed navigation closed initially.

You can get it back by clicking on arrow of detailed navigation.

Thanks.

Mohak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have unchecked the visible button, when i login to the portal its showing blank screen in my portal content area.

how to do visible the detailed navigation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Is it showing blank screen in the content area or blank screen in detailed navigation.

if it is showing blank screen in detailed navigation then delete the detailed navigation iview from default frame work page

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

please follow the below steps to hide the detailed navigation

content administration->portal content->expand portal content folder -> portal users foler ->std portal users -> double clikc on default frame work page -> in the content area

select check box related to desk top inner page and select open

in the table you can see the detailed navigation iview and the right hand side just uncheck under visible column and

save

and log off and delete cookies and login

Regards

Srinivas