Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Send mail when sales order is change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a requirement that when ever sales order is created or change i.e in va01 or va02 automatically mail to send to customer. So please can u sujjest me in doing this ?

with regards,

prasad.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what you want to send to customer

If it is SAPSCRIPT / SMARTFORM, pls contact your functional conultant and configure output type for medium 5.

If you want to send some other information, try to use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT. sales order details will be available in XVBAK and XVABP internal tables

Regards

MD

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Write the codes in sales order exit program so that as soon as you save the sales order the email can be triggered.

Abap Program: MV45AFZZ

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

Thanks

Ganesh

you can also use work flow to trigger the email from sales order.

Edited by: Ganesh Modhave on Oct 6, 2008 10:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use tcode, NACE where you can do this centrally.

Select V1 & click on output types above

Select output type MAIL for your requirement & use tranmission medium as simple mail.

After configuring your MP mail partner functions & use of proper output program you will be able to send mail to your party.

Madan Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what you want to send to customer

If it is SAPSCRIPT / SMARTFORM, pls contact your functional conultant and configure output type for medium 5.

If you want to send some other information, try to use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT. sales order details will be available in XVBAK and XVABP internal tables

Regards

MD