cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customised field not appear in coding block for MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultant,

May I know why the customised field in structure CI_COBL not appear in t-code: MIGO when I post GI for Reservation? FYI, I customised a field named ZZEBELN in customer include structure CI_COBL by using t-code OXK3. And I also maintain field selection for this field [ZZEBELN] to "optional entry" through t-code OMJJ.

Due to the above method cannot work, I customsed a subscreen for AccountAssignment (coding) block to cater for the customised field [ZZEBELN], but it didn't appear during posting GI for reservation, why?

Thks & rgds,

Esther

Steps for Reconstruction

1) MIGO, select goods issue for reservation

2) Enter reservation no.

3) Customised field not appear at Account assignment subscreen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See teh oss note 377325 and 885181

Symptom

It is not possible to display or enter user-defined fields of the account assignment block (Customer Include CI_COBL) via Transaction MIGO.

Additional key words

OXK3, CI_COBL, account assignment, MIGO_CUST_FIELDS, MIGO_FIELDS.

Cause and prerequisites

Solution

Add two new attributes in the Class Builder Transaction SE24 in class CL_MMIM_MIGO_MOVE_FIELDS:

T_BASE_CUST_FIELDS: static, public, read-only, TYPE TY_T_FIELDNAME

T_GOCOBL1_NO_CI: static, public, read-only, TYPE TY_T_FIELDNAME

Implement the program changes.

Database table MIGO_FIELDS is unnecessary after this and can be deleted.

Function

The fields of Customer Include CI_COBL can now be added via the Customizing step 'Field Selection per Movement Type' for Enjoy transactions in the IMG of the inventory management.

The fields will only be displayed on the account assignment block in the detail data for the item. It is not possible to include them into the item overview.

If the fields are not visible on the main screen of the account assignment block, but instead can only be displayed via the 'More' pushbutton, the automatic cursor positioning does not work.

The settings in the movement type maintenance (Transaction OMJJ or view maintenance V_156B_VC) are independent of the settings for Transaction MIGO as regards the interface.

Entries of Transaction OMJJ for CI_COBL fields are not converted automatically during the upgrade to Release 4.6C or higher.