cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order reason in returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing returns order, when i tried to enter order reason in the overview or header it is getting gryed out. It is not letting me to enter any reason.

thanks in advance

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

why don't u create ur own order reason so that sytem can allow u to do so by using t.code OVSV/SM31.

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I have created my own order reasons and assigned them to combination of Sales organisation and Order types. My problem is i could see them in the drop down list in the sales order which is getting greyed out.

Thanks

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess there might be a screen variant created for this return process and this variant might be created in such a way that the mentioned field is Un-editable.

Do check & let me know.

Hrishi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your replies. I have solved it. I am sorry i did't mention earlier, i am working on Indsutry Solution. Here we have some extra tab pages along with normal tab pages in sales order. In one of those tab pages we have to enter the order reason, so it will flow into normal tab pages automatically. Once again i am sorry for not giving you proper information. I dont have a forum for the IS to post this.

Thank you for your time

Thanks & Regards

Sri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sri

Be it normal order or return order, the said field will be in editable mode only. If it is in grey mode, some user exit would have been applied. Check with your ABAPer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sri,

Are you using standard document type or you own document type.

If you are using your own document type please check the incompletetion procedure assignment to that order in VOV8 transaction.

Make sure that Order reason field is maintaining in the incompletion procedure.

Other wise assign standard incompletion procedure 14 - Credti memeo to the return order.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

This is consignment return, we have copied the standard and incompletion procedure is 14 for sales doc type.

Thanks

Sri