Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BATCHWISE STOCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

Is there any standard report which will display the following-

Material code , batch no.,batch dt.(GRN dt) , batch qty. for a plant.

This is required to generate Non moving report.

I have tried using MCBZ/MCBO - they give the last Goods issue date. if No. of days are calculated based on last GI ,then the data is not correct.e.g 1000kgs is in stock , 500kgs is lying since 1/6/08 and another 500 is lying since 1/10/08. If the Last GI for this material is say 1/7/08 .It will show the entire 1000kgs is nonmiving since 1/7/08. which is not the case.

Hence i need something based on batch no qty and date.

I have tried MCBR -but it only gives u batch no.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check Tcode MB51

Also check Table BMBC...

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find information on batches in MCHA, MCHB, MCH1 tables.

MC46 - 'slow moving' report

MC50 - 'dead stock' report

You can find information on last GI date in MC.A.

MB52 gives you information on batchwise stock levels (use the appropriate indicator).

If you want to develop an own report, you are likely tohave to work with MKPF, MSEG tables (used by MB51 report).

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 6, 2008 10:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have 16 years of experience in Pharmaceutical firm &(I am using software like ERP,SAP BAN,MMS,MIS etc) actually we want batchwise report for slow nonmoving materials please tell me the exact Tcode for the same & following field required for non moving statement.

ITEMCODE MATERIAL DESCRIPTION UOM BATCH NO. QTY.(UNRESTRICTED/QUALITY/BLOCK) VALUE

NO.OF.DAYS (AS PER RECEIVED DATE & LAST CONSUMPTION DATE)

please give the suggestion from where & how we get such an report?,this is a requirement of all pharma company as such &also give me a specific Tcode to get all the reports for the same.please revert soon.

Thanks & Regards

Durge Kalit