cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cannot be delivered. Message no. VL461

0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am trying to create a delivery I got an error message 'Order cannot be delivered'. And the message no. is VL461. Let me explain in detail.

There is quantity 6 available for this material (MMBE).

Also in MD04 it is showing reqd qty against this order.

But still when trying to create delivery it is showing Only 0.000 ST of material 387 8963-805 available

Message no. VL150

Please let me what would have gone wrong.

regards

rama krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If order document is incomplete we will get that message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you are in Make to Order MTO, then you need to post the stock against that particular sales order in MB1C. Use the special stock indicator E to post the stock against that particular sales order.

If it is not MTO, then either the material is already reserved for another sales order or other sales order exist for the same material for wich the stock is confirmed.

If the stock is confirmed for any other SO, then it will fulfill that delivery only on schedule line date. But it will still show in plant stock.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rama

I think u r in MTO scenario,

check in MMBE, whether the stock is assigned to particular Sales Order and batch in case delivery is in batches.

If not u can use movt. type 412 E in MB1B, to do this assignment.

Hope this helps u.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rama

Ensure that no other delivery is created and saved for the same material without doing PGI. This you can check in VL06 or VL21. In this case also, you can see the stock in MMBE

thanks

G. Lakshmpathi

0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi,

In that case the delivery number will be there in MD04. But in this case there is no delivery in MD04.

Even when I run availability check in sales order it shows confirmed quantity. But I don't know why while creating delivery it is showing 0 available stock.

regards

rama krishna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rama

Are you in MTO scenario in which case the order quantity will get confirmed in sale order immediately once you create the sale order but you cannot do PGI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi