cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Item Level Release WF not working after Release Strategy change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I did PR item Level Release Standard Work flow and it was working fine now due to client requirement we changed the release strategy and now when the PR workflow triggers it gives the Below mentioned error.

I really don't understand y after changing the release strategy workflow is not working and giving the following error.

Even if i restart the workflow in SWPR the same error is occuring.

Exception occurred - Error when starting work item 000000390118

PROCESS_NODE - Error when processing node '0000000003' (ParForEach index 000000)

CREATE - Error when creating a component of type 'Step'

CREATE_VIA_WFM - Agent determination for step '0000000003' failed

EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_RULE - Error in resolution of rule 'AC00000148' for step '0000000003'

AC00000148 - Object type 'TS' not valid

Executing flow work item - Work item 000000390118: Object FLOWITEM method EXECUTE cannot be executed

Executing flow work item - Error when processing node '0000000003' (ParForEach index 000000)

Regards,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your release group has changed, please check your entries in table T16FW, using the transaction SM31 and the maintenance view V_T16FW.

For each group+code you'll need a valid entry here, if using rule 148.

Best regards,

Florin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florin,

Thanks a Lot for your Reply In the table T16FW i find all the data but in the view V_T16FW there is no data.

Since there is do data in the view u mean to say the rule 148 is not Picking data ?

Even if there is no data in the view it can pick from the table right ?

How come there is value in the table and not in the Rule ?

Please Suggest me What to do ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

please set a breakpoint at function module

ME_REL_GET_RESPONSIBLE

and see what happends in section

CASE t16fc-frgwf.
* keine Ermittlung
      WHEN space.
        RAISE nobody_found.
* Ermittlung über T16fW
      WHEN '1'.

If using the T16FW-table, it should go to '1', otherwise it may that a user exit under '9' is used. So please check this.

Best wishes,

Florin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Florin,

What is the Input value for this Function module because i find only RFC as input or should i run the Rule ?.

Even if we give input values to this View and save , it is not getting saved but the values are there in table.

Please help me get out of this issue.

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, run the rule (testing-button in PFAC) and the runtime should stop there.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upstairs said is correct

楼上说的非常正确

Edited by: Frank on Sep 11, 2010 5:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you can see quite clearly, the problem is in the agent determination rule. The rule cannot find an agent. You should investigate the rule - simulate it for example with transaction PFAC. Maybe there is no approver maintained for your new release strategy, etc.?

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karri,

Thanks for ur Valuable reply. You are right if i execute the rule in PFAC it is not picking the Agent.But i have checked in SU01 that particular agent is there in the system.

Please suggest me how to overcome this problem.

Regards,

Hari