cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

releasing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

for example i run cost estimate for 1.11.2008, for the current period is 6.10.2008. then it was saved under green light

my doubts is, on which date can i run for marking, is it possiable today (means this period). how it is possiable to do marking in this 10 period, if we run std cost estimated for 1.11.2008.

for releasing: at what date onwards we have the chance to release the std cost estimate.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do marking any day on or before 01.11.2008.

Release is only possible on 01.11.2008. It is not possible any date other than 01.11.2008.

Hope, it helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanqu very much

raj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijayanandh

in ur explanation u r mentioned releasing is possible only that date what we mention in CK11N cost estimate from: but in CK24 there is no date exactly available, only period is available.

thanqu

raj

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, CK24 will have period only. System checks the date from CK11n and that date should fall in period what u are mentioning in CK24.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

you can release any future date, but if the material has movement in current period then you cannot do that in this period, so you can do in next period.if that material is new then ofcourse you can release it today....or anyday....

Regards

Dinabandhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinabandhu Behera

thanqu, but earlier vijayanand says different way as u told. i had some confusion on this.

thanqu

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

meaning,

you can do any dates in the current period, if material in question has no movements in the current period. idealy on the current date

if you have goods movement for that material, you should release the cost on begining of next period

hope this will clarify you