Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Run F110 and output to File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to generate a file after a payment run and send it to some bank.

I have searched and found that there is a program for cheque printing which prints the cheque after payment run and proposal.

Is there any standard program which will generate a file if I specify my format?

If not, any idea how could it be done?

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want save the disk of transfers you can use the transaction FDTA.

Bye!

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want save the disk of transfers you can use the transaction FDTA.

Bye!

0 Kudos

Thanks LM

But the functional specifications that I have received talks about F110 and F111.

Any idea?

0 Kudos

Hi!

From F110 you can go to FDTA with menu options:

Environment --> Payment medium --> DME administration.

Former Member

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can view the SAP standard Payment program from F110 by using:- Environment -> Maintain Config and then selecting the Payment Methods in Country. You can then double-click on a Payment Method to view the different SAP payment m,edium programs (at the end of the screen). When you create a variant for the SAP programs you get options for different formats. There should be program doco that you can view for each program that will help you select the correct format.

0 Kudos

Hi Gemma

After APP run in F110 , i have selected Data medium in environment it displayed a item which the payment has done. after i have clicked on Edit button in the menu item then clicked on Download. Then it is showing a file. The file format is .txt. i need to change the file format to '.acb'. Because i want to upload that file to bank. so, the file should be in .acb format.

how can i change the file format.

When i tried to change the file format to .acb it is not showing the data correctly.

so, pls help me in this regard.