cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am facing with following problem while saving the Excise Invoice(J1IIN).

I have maintained the excise tax indicator in J1ID for Customer, still i am facing the same problem...

No add. Vendor / Customer data maint. for 15 -Please maintain J_1IMOVEND

Message no. 8I002

Diagnosis

No additional vendor or customer data maintained for the named table.

Procedure

Cancel the document.

Maintain the Excise Tax indicator for the vendor or the customer in the additional master data.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This error is due to Entry missing for Customer excise detail only . Since you have confirmed that you have ensured the same in Customer excise, Kindly check for entries for other conditions like Excise Indicator for Plant and Excise indicator for Plant & Customer combination in J1ID master.

Pl give a try.

Thanks & Regards,

R.Janakiraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the tax code that is being used. Are you using a tax code which is having tax type as A i.e. output tax?

Regards,

GSL.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Azeez

Ensure that both the sold to party and ship to party are maintained in "Customer Excise Details" with "1" under the tab "Exc.Ind.Cust".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here both sold-to-party and ship-to-party are same...

with regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Azeez

Then how about the numeric value "1" suggested above. It should have been missing for that customer code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Azeez

In fact, the message what you indicated above in your first post would have been since order creation itself which would have been continued to billing also.

Even if you maintain the value in j1id now, you cannot update the excise invoice. If for that billing document, accounting document is not generated, then you can redetermine the value by clicking "Update" and "G". If Accounting document is generated, then you have to cancel the billing and redo the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I maintained in JI1D before creating sales order only..

but still...

with regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Azeez

See my second question above. Check whether the duty amount is flowing in sale order / billing. I am sure, it would have been zero in which case, your excise invoice will also be having zero values.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

is ur problem solved....i m facing the same problem.