Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen exit for va01 & va21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement. I need to add three fields in VA01 in additional data b. I have added the fields using program sapmv45a screen number 8309. But it is getting reflected in VA21 also. But i don't need this in VA21 i need 2 other different fields to be added there. I tried using if sy-tcode = ' va01 ' and loop at screen, both are not working, since the screen number 8309 is not getting captured in sy-dynnr for additional datab screen. Any useful suggestions would be rewarded.

Thanks and Regards,

subbu.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
if sy-tcode = ' va01 ' " use CAPS

and also why can't you use VBAK-VBTYP based on that also you can code.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have given the t-code in caps only. but it's not working. the problem is screen number 8309 is not getting captured in sy-dynnr field in the required screen, unless this screen number gets captured while going to the additional datab screen, i don't think there is anyother option. Please tell me if you have anyother alternatives.

Regards,

Subbbu.

0 Kudos

in 8309 screen you create your own module and do the check and process. before displaying 8309 it should definitely trigger. that time you check. i don't know where you are coding now..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

done