cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set application parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am trying to set up vertical & horizontal scrollbar in my table control .As i found that , i need to set application parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION to SCROLLBAR. But when i set it and trying to save it , it gives me error like there is no parameter like WDTABLENAVIGATION. So is there any propery i need to set to get this parameter in application parameter list.

Thanks,

saurin shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurin,

You dont need to do any other additional property that you would have to set in order to define these parameters. You first have to right click on your webdynpro component and select, "Create Webdynpro Application". You then should go to the "Parameters" tab of the webdynpro application and specify WDTABLENAVIGATION under the "Parameters" column & SCROLLBAR under the "Value" column. Try doing an F4 help in the "Parameters" column. You should get a popup displaying the 11 SAP standard parameter types. You can also refer this [link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/7b/fb57412df8091de10000000a155106/content.htm] for more information about these application parameters.

Hope that this helps you.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as u said, i did it, but im not getting 11 parameters , i am getting only 3 parameters in F4 help.

thanks,

saurin shah

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurin,

That's strange to hear. Can you list out the 3 parameters that you get displayed for you in the search help?

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Uday,

those 3 application parameters are,

WDCONFIGURATIONID

WDPROTECTEDAPPLICATION

WDSKIPSPLASHSCREEN

Thanks,

saurin shah.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What support package level are you on? The WDTABLENAVIGATION was not offered until one of the later support packages (SP12 or SP13 if memory serves me right). That would explain why WDTABLENAVIGATION is not valid in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am trying to use paginator instead of vertical scrollbar in my WD ABAP applictaion.

I have set application parameter value WDTABLENAVIGATION = PAGINATOR still I am getting vertical scroll .

My system is EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 / NW7.01

Can you please help me to resolve this.

Thanks in advance

Sonia

Answers (0)