cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI 7.0 Errors in transfomation rules into an DSO (can't be)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear BW community

I am simply transfering values from a datasource ( new one) into an DSO. There in the transformation I get strange system behaviour:

I like to map 1:1 a key figure. So let say source key figure (A) to target key figure (A).

So the system itself map source key figure (A) to target key figure (A) -> that is very ok, but the system also maps additionally the source key figure (A) to target key figure (B). I have no chance to delete the mapping key figure (A) to key figure (B). The error message is then as following:

Rule 46 (target: (key figure A): Target parameter 'key figure B' is not being used

Message no. RSTRAN503

Thus someone made the same experience and could solve it. Myself i don't understandc the error message.

Best regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Sometimes the system will map between the Source and Target based on the properties of the field and the Info Object. If you dont want to map KF A --> KF B, then just delete the rule and activate the transformations. If you do this then while activation you will be getting a warning popup stating that the target KF B is not mapped, I hope that is not an error instead it is a warning to you.

Revert back if your issues doesnt solve..

Regards

Gattu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gattu

First of all thank you for your answer.

Your suggestion: "If you do this then while activation you will be getting a warning popup stating that the target KF B is not mapped, I hope that is not an error instead it is a warning to you"

--> it is even worse. I am not able to activate, because an error popup is tedlling, that the KF A and KF B are not mapped.

I will delete the entire transformation an try again.

Best regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

Yes, Try deleting those rules and map it once again manually which are required to you..

Hope, it has to work now..

Regards

Gattu

Former Member
0 Kudos

For all with the same issue

In case you get 'crazy' mappings in the transformation rules into a infoprovider, thus it could be, that you have imported SupportPackage 16 (BW 7.0).

Thus you have to implement OSS 1112742 'Error maintaining transformation' too.

Best regards

Christian