cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/ZF5 WAGE Type coming additional

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While doing the full & final settlement of an employee, a wagetype /ZF5(CF PF Monthly) is calculated in the payslip. Its amount Rs 350 is additional . I have checked the payroll India node. This wage type is configured in the external wage components node.

This Rs350 data is not maintained in IT 14&15.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be honest this is the standard wagetype which is given SAP stanard system not /ZFS some other /Z series WT will be which will be seen those arrears come

There is no need for us to configure for that reason only when yoiu create wagetype you won't create WT directly thise WT are linked interally that is the reason we copy standard infotypes

If you still want to where exactly it is picking. if you are a technical person you can very well debug it and know

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

For "external wage components" I would suggest to check if there is something in the IT 0579

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dips

Usually you will get this kind of things will come when there is changes.

For Example: carry forwrded PF means that PF supposed to be deducted last most which was not been deducted. you might have given high priority to the deductions other than PF.

When it come to PF palce EE might not have that much amount to pay in such case PF to be deducted will become an arrear will be deducted in the next month

Please check in and outs

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi adi,

I have checked the last month payroll and correct amount Rs 780 was deducted . Now the employee has left and in his full & final settlement payslip this /zf5 wage type is appearing.

Suggest what else I should check

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

/ZF5 is populated when there is change in pay with effect to rero only than this technical wage type holds the difference amount.

Check if there is any effect of retro or not.

Thanks

HRUser

Former Member
0 Kudos

No retro has been run on that employee and neither any extra amt or less amt was given to him in the last

month payroll run.

Please help me how to find why this wage type is coming

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok

have u checked in the RT tables regarding that one pls check it and let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this wage type is reflecting in the RT .I want to know from where the system is picking this wage type when its data is not maintained by the user.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

fist check with the legacy and be clear of ur query

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you be clear about how to check legacy and config?