cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to get list of sales orders. For this i am using 'BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST'. But this accepts two parameters namely CUSTOMER_NUMBER and SALES_ORGANIZATION which are mandatory.

My requirement is if user enters only SALES_ORGANIZATION, it should give all SOs with that sales org value and if user enters only CUSTOMER_NUMBER, it should lists all SOs with entered customer number.

Is there any provision to pass value '*' to BAPI?? So that it will list all the Sales order.

Any Help??

Thanks,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we can change sales Org / customer fields as optional.

In Import tab, parameter value sales org select the optional field. For this you need access key.

Take ABAPer help.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Can you tell me please to retrieve the access key so that i can make those fields optional.

Thanks,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Approach Basis consultant, they will give access key.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any other method without access key?? Can you pass '*" for any other similar regular expression??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the BAPI to create your own BAPI in zee namespace. Other option is to call transaction SDO1, which is similar to VA05 without sale organization mandatory, and capture the output and process further.

Regards,

GSL.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant

Is there any specific reason to go for BAPI when standard reports like VA05 or VA05N are available ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Actually we have to call this BAPI from java application. can we call that reports from java??