cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lot Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have business scenario where PO & GR is created with keeping Stock type as Unrestricted Use, and inspection lot is not expected for those GR.

But system is creating insp. lot in above case, is it possible to avoid insp. lot (01) in above case.

tx......

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to material master -> Quality Management -> Under Inspection setup de-active the Inspection type 01 and save.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Itu2019s true........by deactivating the insp. type we can avoid insp. lot.

But in my business scenario we donu2019t need insp lot in some of the cases.

& also i wish to kno what is the effect of selecting stock type as unrestricted use @ PO & GR stage?

Ajay

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AJAY PATIL,

In which cases you do not want to create inspection lot? Can you tell in detail?

Regards,

kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal,

i dont need Insp. lot whenever PO & GR will be created with Stock type as a Unrestricted use .

Ajay

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think you are talking about when account assignment category in PO is maintained at that time lot to be not created.

In this case lot will be created but material will not be in quality inspection. You can do Rr and UD but stock posting you can't do in this case.

But remember since you assigned 01 inspection type in MM master so lot will be created.

Regards,

kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this scenario, You can active the Quality Info record by using QI01. In Info record You have to maintain Skip Concept.

Quality Info record -> Under Insp Control tab -> choose Existing QM System as Skip and save the record. (If you choose skip system will not create the lot even though Inspection active)

For Normal condition you have to choose other than Skip.

For any query revert.

Regards,

S.Babusingh