Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

helen_sun
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Clint,

How about the column 'Invoice Category'->InvType in the table VPM2

Please check this to see if this is helpful .

Best Regards

Helen Sun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helen,

I cant find the link from the tables you gave, Im confused because there is no link between the table AP Invoice table which is OPCH and AP Downpayment Invoice which is ODPO,

thank you very much,

regards,

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clint,

The link is between PCH1 and DPO1. They just like other market documents. All links happen on row level.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

I cant find the link between the two tables the one that you gave, It doesnt have a base or target document link.

Regards,

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since we don't use AP Downpayment Invoice, the ODPO table is empty. I could not verify any links. My suggetion is to run a query like:

Select T1.DocNum, T0.BaseRef, T0.TrgetEntry From DPO1 T0 Inner Join ODRO T1 ON T1.DocEntry = T0.DocEntry

to see what numbers are in the table. If all Base and Target regrences are empty, then there is no direct link between any tables. Only reconciliation take care of them.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

I have tried that already, if we follow the process, First we enter the Downpayment from AP Down module, after that we go to the AP Invoice and we click the button Total Down Payment to call the amount from Downpayment, we cant see the Base Entry and Target entry since both have different module but we can see they must have be a connection since Ap Invoice can call the payment from Downpayment and there must be a connection between them but I cant see how.

Thank you very much.

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

One to one and one to many links are different. You can only find from one side if it is one to many.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess I have a clue and I will find my luck from Tables PCH6 and PCH9.

Regards,

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also check PCH11 - It is for Drawn Down Payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Thank you very much for your assistance as always!

Regards,

Clint