Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any T-code in which we edit the name of our company?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any T-code in which we edit the name of our company?

Actually what a prob. is i made a smartforms in which i pick the name of may comany but its too long so i want to edit my company name so that the databse pick the name & its shown in the form.

The table is ADRC in which the company name is shown.

Thanks,

Sumit.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the vendor/customer tcodes..is where u have to change the address.

XD02 to change customer master.

XK02 is to change vendor master .

Here you will have all the details about the company u want..based on vendor/customer.

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

I pick the data from ADRC.

ok, i have another option if u reply confirtably....

I want to edit my entry in a table like :-

VARDHMAN POLYTEX LTD-Unit 2 Expansion

i want this in the entry :-

VPL- Unit 2 Expansion.

Thanks,

Sumit.

0 Kudos

Ok.

The other option is go to se16n, give the table name...display it and then give &sap_edit in the command box and then it will be in edit mode...you can change there.

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

Hi,

you want to display VARDHMAN POLYTEX LTD-Unit 2 Expansion as VPL- Unit 2 Expansion. in output.

For every Adress number you have option of NAME1 and NAME2.

NAME1 : VARDHMAN POLYTEX LTD-Unit 2 Expansion

NAME2 : VPL- Unit 2 Expansion.

If you are taking company code name in your samrtform. Ask your functional consultant to maintain NAME2 in company code address.

T.code for company code OX02.

Regards,

Chandra

Edited by: chandra sekhar S on Oct 8, 2008 1:18 PM

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sumit,

"Our company" => does it meand the Company Code? If yes, go to transaction OBY6, double click the company code and click the first Icon from left (looks like an envelope with address)!

hope this helps

ec

christine_evans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Is there any T-code in which we edit the name of our company?

>

> Actually what a prob. is i made a smartforms in which i pick the name of may comany but its too long so i want to edit my company name so that the databse pick the name & its shown in the form.

>

> The table is ADRC in which the company name is shown.

>

> Thanks,

> Sumit.

Is it really a good idea to make a system wide change to the the company name just to make it short enough to fit into a single SmartForm? Shouldn't you just amend it in the SmartForm?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should really be working with your business on this one to see how they want to output to be dispayed. I dont t hink you are supposed to change the name of the company just like that as there woudl be legal impacts of doing so.

former_member184551
Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree

Its not a good idea to change the adrc table, why dont you define your own local variable for printing purposes?

This is easily achievable in smartforms.

Or use a medium text or short text if the long text is too long.

Rgds

Sameer