cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Mapping the records between OM-PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

How could you map the Records of OM->PA ,if the designation of person changes from manager to supervisor from certain date.and how can we see the changed records??

Solution :we can see the changes in the addition action infotype 302,personel hiring action(0000) delimit the record whenerver we changes the designation,and in the orgassingment infotype overview ,action infotype over view we can see the changes and PLOGI-ORGA IS the integration switch and position is the key for map the recoed from OM ->PA

Post your comments if the solution is correct???

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

kindly go through the below message i hope it will help you.

when the employee designation is changed the action of employee changed in infotype 0000 and previous record is delimited and that current recod automatically reflect on infotype 0001 and you find the position of employee here and esily identify.

in this way when the position changes in OM it will reflect on PA.(in infotype0001).

thanks and regards..

Bibek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your Reply,But My requirment differs,Here the position is not changing ,only the Designation changes from certain Date ,Position remains the same.

Anyway the Record We are Goin to Delimit,Any Relevant Solution Appreciated.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

kindly go through the below message i hope it will help you.

when the employee designation is changed the action of employee changed in infotype 0000 and previous record is delimited and that current recod automatically reflect on infotype 0001 and you find the position of employee here and esily identify.

in this way when the position changes in OM it will reflect on PA.(in infotype0001).

thanks and regards..

Bibek