cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Masthead - Log off

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have developed a custom masthead for our portal. Instead of Log off being called in the functional area. I have inserted that in the separate area where the log off has to appear.

The line looks like

I have given log off text in between <a> tag and the href points to "/irj/portal" and the javascript that is callled is openLogoffMsg 

when I preview this code running from NWDS, it is logging off. When i add this to framework Page and click on Log off URL, the pop up comes and when i click 'ok', it is refreshing and staying in the same page and not getting logged off. What should I do to get logged off and redirect it to the logon page.

Thanks & Regards,

Ganesh N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the issue logoff direction to logon page, so that if a user logs off from portal, he will navigate to portal logon page (hostname:portnumber/irj/portal)?

If this is the problem you can change the redirection of the portal logoff in the following way:

In the config tool navigate to:

cluster_config --> system --> custom_global --> cfg --> services --> com.sap.security.core.ume.services --> Property Sheet properties.

switch to edit mode and change the property ume.logoff.redirect.url with the custom value "http://hostname:portnumber/irj/portal".

After saving your changes restart the system.

Regards,

Yasar

Answers (0)